Monday, August 25, 2008

Passport : Passport Office India

Passport , Passport India , Passport office India


Passport is a document, issued by a national government, purpose of international travel, the identity and nationality.The elements of identity are name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth. Most often, nationality and citizenship.During World War I, European governments introduced border passport requirements for security reasons and to control emigration of citizens.

Types Of Passport


tourist passport
service passport
Diplomatic passport
temporary passport
Collective passport
Family passport
Internal passport

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
i rakhi debnath applied my passport on 21/8/2009 my file number is GUW0A01941109.my police verification is already completed but till today status is shown 'POLICE REPORT HAS NOT RECEIVRD'. i send you a mail you about the same and you replied that you have not received report from special branch. kindly inform me the procedure how can i get my passport.